Warm spinach feta cheese dip is the perfect party food. Rich and creamy this easy crowd pleaser should definitely be on your party menu!
This warm spinach feta cheese dip is perfect for any kind of entertaining at home. I served it with slices of French baguette that I simply toasted in my toaster but I bet this warm spinach dip would also go well with sweet potato flatbread, artisan bread, crackers or focaccia bread.
This recipe is so easy – Sauté fresh spinach with some garlic first. Meanwhile combine feta cheese, yogurt and cream cheese.
When spinach is ready all you have to do is stir it into the cheese mixture and bake it. Well, technically you are making it warm. When it’s bubbling take it out and you are done!
Skillet Cheese Dip is so versatile:
- Greek Yogurt can be substituted with Natural Yogurt or sour cream.
- The amount of spinach can be increased or decreased BUT because it is a spinach dip I recommend using the amount stated in this recipe.
- Garlic lovers can add more garlic and those who don’t like it can simply omit it. In general, garlic and spinach go very well together. I used 3 garlic cloves which was just the right amount.
- Feta cheese is pretty salty so I did not use any salt to make this spinach feta cheese dip. However, salt can be added – simply taste the feta + cream cheese + yogurt mixture and add some if you feel it is needed.
- This dip can be easily doubled or halved.
- Thawed spinach can also be used (7 cups fresh spinach = 1 cup thawed spinach). If you do use thawed spinach, you don’t need to sauté it but make sure you squeeze out the excess liquid.
PIN THIS IMAGE TO SAVE THE RECIPE: