Can we talk about delicious and easy NO BAKE pies for a minute?
I love pie, I love it when it’s easy, and especially when the outcome is as delicious as this No Bake Banana Oreo Cream Pie.
I have to give the credit to my husband for this tasty creation. He came up with this idea last week and guided me through while I was making it.
It’s so easy to make that you’re going to just fall in love with it like we did.
I grabbed a ready-made graham cracker crust, but you can make your own if you want.
I lined the bottom of the pie crust with sliced bananas then a layer of Oreo cookies on top of that. I went for the Double-Stuff, but regular would work as well.
Then I just whipped up a quick vanilla mousse by making some jello pudding and folding in the cool whip.
Next I layered it on top of the Oreo cookies like so…
Cover it completely and let it chill in your fridge for a few hours, but over night would be best.
Let me tell you why overnight is best.
The Oreo cookies will soften from the cool whip and it will turn into a soft chocolate cake layer, similar to how an ice box cake is made. The bananas, chocolate and cream combine for an outrageously good flavor. With a big bite of crust and the vanilla mousse it’s a winning combination.
Trust me, you are going to want to get this little beauty on your list of things to make, pronto.
You can thank my husband for it.
- 1 pre-made 9" graham cracker crust
- 2 small bananas, sliced
- 10 Oreos, divided
- 1.4oz package Vanilla instant pudding
- 1½ cups cold milk
- 2 cups Cool Whip
- Lay the banana slices on the bottom of the graham cracker crust in an even layer. Top with Oreo cookies, reserving a couple cookies for topping later.
- In a large bowl whisk together the instant pudding with the cold milk until smooth. Gently fold in the cool whip until evenly combined. Pour over the Oreos.
- Place in the refrigerator for 3 hours or overnight.
- Garnished with crushed Oreos if desired. Enjoy!