A couple weeks ago I asked you if you would be interested in some dinner recipes that could be done in 15 minutes.
Well, obviously you said yes, because here I am, making them for you!
This first dinner recipe is Garlic and Brown Butter Shrimp Pasta with garlic bread, and a simple Caesar salad. All done in 15 minutes. Perfect for those of us who like a flavor-packed dinner without the fuss.
If you haven’t jumped on board the brown butter train yet, do it.
Brown butter is like the secret ingredient that you didn’t know you already had inside your fridge. The flavor is deep and nutty. Add a little garlic and it’s basically the bomb.
So how can you make this delicious meal in 15 minutes? Well, it’s all about prep and timing. The dinner comes together super fast, so make sure you have all your ingredients out and ready to go.
When it comes to the garlic, I used my handy- dandy garlic press instead of taking the time to mince. If you don’t have a garlic press you can mince it yourself, or buy the pre-minced stuff. No shame.
A classic, yet simple Caesar salad is my go-to salad whenever there is pasta involved. Add some garlic bread, and it’s a meal!
We love this easy dinner recipe, and I am sure you will love it too.
- 16 oz. angel hair pasta
- ½ cup butter
- 3 cloves of garlic, pressed or minced
- 1 lb. of raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ⅓ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 6 cups, chopped Romaine lettuce (I prefer Romain Hearts)
- 1 cup croutons (or more if you want)
- 3 tbsp, Creamy Caesar Dressing (I love Ken's brand)
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- Pre-buttered french bread from the bakery :)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Boil the angel hair pasta in 6 cups of water.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan over medium high heat melt the butter, and stir continuously until it beings to turn a light golden brown. Add in the garlic and continue to stir. Add in the shrimp, and cook for about 1½ minutes on each side, or until done.
- Drain pasta, and add to the brown butter shrimp mixture. Add ⅓ cup shredded parmesan cheese, toss to coat pasta. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Place the pre-buttered french bread on a foil lined baking sheet into the oven for 3-5 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
- In a large bowl toss together the chopped romaine, croutons, ¼ cup parmesan cheese, and creamy caesar salad dressing.
- Serve pasta with a slice of garlic bread, and a side of Caesar salad. Enjoy!