January is well under way and if you’re still holding strong to your New Year’s resolution to eat healthier then I commend you!
It can be really hard to keep on track all by yourself, so it’s great to find a friend to take the journey with you. The good people at Tyson Foods and the very clever Lisa Lillien from Hungry Girl, came up with a very unique and fun way to help women from all walks of life overcome their food struggles and live a healthy life.
It’s called 30 Days, 30 Ways, 30 Rewards Program! They have narrowed down the common food struggles us women have to three categories. There is the “Time Crunched Eater”, the “Willpower Challenged Eater”, and of course the “Food Lover”.
I don’t know about you, but I could fit easily into any of those categories…
So whether you are always in a hurry to find a meal, or struggle with temptations, Tyson Foods has you covered with their Grilled & Ready line and this fun program. Each day of the month you are given a useful tip to help you stay on track, a mouth watering recipe, AND a chance to win a fabulous prize!
There are 30 days of recipes for each category, so you’re sure to find one you love each and every day. The facebook pack is oozing with moral support, and the daily tips are extremely encouraging. It’s a great way to turn good daily practices into lifetime habits.
I have to admit, Hungry Girl was my very first blog crush, so you know I am totally diggin’ anything that comes out of her kitchen. She has loads of tasty recipes mixed in with ones from Tyson Foods. All of them look fantastic, so go check them out and sign up! The month is ending soon, and so is the program. It’s free to join, and did I mention the PRIZES?! A new prize each and every day!
Here is just a quick sampling of the deliciousness going on over there!
recipe and photo courtesy of Hungry Girl
- 3 ounces Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Fully Cooked Refrigerated Grilled Chicken Breast Strips
- ¼ cup shredded romaine lettuce
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons drained and chopped roasted red peppers (packed in water)
- 1 tablespoon roughly chopped, pitted kalamata olives
- 1 tablespoon light vinaigrette
- 2 corn taco shells (flat-bottomed, if available)
- 2 dashes dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons crumbled, fat-free feta cheese
- In a medium bowl, mix lettuce, onion, red peppers, olives and vinaigrette.
- Divide Grilled & Ready® Grilled Chicken Breast Strips between taco shells, and sprinkle with oregano. Top with lettuce mixture, followed by feta cheese.
- Now chew!
disclaimer: I was compensated for my honest review of this program from Tyson Foods. All thoughts and opinions are my own.