Oh boy do I have something good for you!
I was given a sneak peek at a revolutionary cookbook! It is packed full of quick, delicious, and healthy main courses.
Believe me when I say that I can’t stop looking at all the mouth watering recipes.
I wanted to pick one out and share it with you, to give you a sneak peek as well…
I have never shared a beef recipe with you, so I thought this would be a perfect opportunity!
These Thai Beef Skewers by Chef Jeff are simply amazing!
The flavors in the marinade are so complimentary with lime, soy sauce, a little touch of brown sugar and just a hint of Sriracha.
The key is to let the meat AND the peppers soak in the good stuff for at least 15 minutes.
I am a changed woman because of this beef.
It was impossible to not pair these skewers with his Thai Cucumber Salad as well.
I think I have found a new favorite flavor- Sweet Chili Sauce.
Here’s you’re chance to taste what you’ve been missing!
- 1 pound sliced Sirloin Steak
- 1 tablespoon minced Garlic
- ¼ cup Soy Sauce, light
- 1 tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 4 Limes, squeezed
- ½ tablespoon Chili Sauce (like Sriracha)
- 2 sliced Red Bell Peppers (I used red and green)
- 8 Skewers
- Soak the skewers in water, and preheat the grill to high.
- Mix all the ingredients together and let marinade for 15 minutes.
- Skewer the beef and peppers (two skewers per person), and grill them to desired doneness.