If you’re looking for a breakfast that will knock your pretty little socks off- this is it.
These cinnamon roll pancakes are so rich and sweet. The vanilla cream cheese glaze that covers the top is like liquid gold.
- 2 cups Bisquick mix
- 1 cup buttermilk (or regular milk)
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup butter, melted
- ¾ cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 Tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix Bisquick mix, buttermilk and eggs in a bowl until lumps are gone.
- In a separate bowl combine melted butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Stir till smooth, and spoon into a zip close bag.
- Heat a skillet over medium-low heat. Spray with nonstick spray. Scoop about ¾ cup batter onto the skillet. Snip the corner of your baggie of filling and squeeze a spiral of the filling onto the top of the pancake. When bubbles begin to appear on the surface, flip carefully with a spatula, and cook until browned on the underside, 1 to 2 minutes more.
- For the glaze add the cream cheese and butter to a microwave safe bowl and heat until melted. Whisk till smooth and add powdered sugar and vanilla, whisking again till smooth.
- Pour glaze on top of a pile of cinnamon pancakes, let your inner child take over and dig in!